Aqualogic is COVID Safe
Laundry plays a critical role in maintaining hygiene, using detergent and heat to remove dirt and kill germs on clothes and linen. As a leading Australian laundry business, health and hygiene are top priorities for Aqualogic. That’s why we’ve committed to a COVID-19 Safety Plan and registered as a COVID Safe business with the NSW Government.
How Are We Taking Action to Protect Our Customers, Visitors, and Staff?
As part of our COVID Safety plan, we have implemented the following practices:
- Our employees have all completed the COVID-19 Infection Control Training, designed for workers in all health care settings. It covers the fundamentals of infection prevention and control for COVID-19.
- Our field team have all received their 2020 Influenza Vaccination. Annual vaccination is the most effective way to reduce the impact of the flu in the community, especially in aged care homes.
- Our field team have all downloaded the COVID Safe App on their company issued devices to support contact tracing if required.
- We have designed and developed a Resource Centre Portal specific to managing COVID-19, supporting our customers with live updates on essential resources, such as Vaccination Certificates, Training Certificates & COVID-19 Protocols. Register for the Aqualogic Resource Centre here.
- Our field team now perform group meetings via Microsoft Teams – a strategy to remain digitally connected but minimising physical gatherings that would have previously occurred.
- We support our customers’ right to perform temperature scanning of Aqualogic Employees before being permitted to enter the site.
- Where possible, Aqualogic Employees will avoid entering the facilities via the main entrance and instead gain access via back of house or a loading dock, etc.
- Where applicable, our staff will wear a face mask and gloves.
- For any machines that require a return to site, Aqualogic will make every effort to appoint the same technician.
- Our office-based staff will be on a rotation roster, to minimise the amount of people in the office at one time.
As an essential business, Aqualogic will continue to remain fully operational to help deliver clean hygienic linen for customers – while adapting to follow the latest health advice. Our priority remains to keep our people and our communities safe.
Should you have any questions around how Aqualogic are maintaining a COVID Safe business, please call us on 1300 222 119 or submit a contact form via our website.