Revolutionising tunnel washing technology. Innovative and exclusive Pulse Flow technology saves water, saves energy, reduces wash time and extends linen life. Available in 50kg, 68kg and 118kg batch capacity. Each Milnor CBW washer is custom-made for the customer’s specific needs.
Custom made for the customer’s specific needs.
More modules give greater production.
Mentor control allows pre-determined temperature and chemical levels for each individual bath.
Top transfer increases productivity and gives better control of chemicals.
Superior cylinder design and double drum construction.
- A Variety of Arrangements: Each Milnor CBW washer is custom-made for the customer’s specific needs. More modules give greater production. Water inlets and drain valves give greater flexibility. Mentor control allows pre-determined temperature and chemical levels for each individual bath.
- Mentor Control: The operator puts a batch in line for loading, then enters the goods classification number into the Mentor® Control. This automatically selects the processing formula which follows the batch until it’s automatically unloaded from the dryer and delivered to its finishing destination.
- Fast Loading: A conveyor or overhead bag system may feed the load chute.
- Efficient Washing: Each module has a stationary shell to hold the wash bath and a rotating, perforated inner cylinder. Each module can be used for different baths. Goods proceed through the formula by traveling from module to module, via a perforated top transfer scoop. There are no stops and starts for draining and filling after each bath. This saves time, compared to conventional washing machinery.
- Temperature Controls: Any module can be equipped with a steam inlet and temperature probe.
- Supplies: Supply inlets can be placed in each module. The Mentor control dictates the amount of supplies and when, or if, they are added to the specific goods in each module during the wash cycle.
- Post-Wash: The MultiTrac system relays each batch’s post-wash requirements to other parts of the system; extractor, shuttle, dryers and conveyors. A CRT display identifies batch location and status. Where multiple batch dryers are used, the control system prevents mixing of incompatible batches in the same dryer.
- Top Transfer Increases Productivity: Milnor top transfer CBW washers have proven higher productivity in more than 1,000 installations worldwide. They wash faster than other tunnel washers due to superior dilution which means better soil removal.
- Top Transfer Gives Better Control of Chemicals: Milnor’s top transfer feature assures bath integrity. Baths are truly independent, so the washing formula can work as planned. Because water is not pumped forward with each transfer, chemicals are better targeted to the proper baths. They don’t migrate uncontrollably to subsequent baths. Titrations show that with a Milnor, it is far easier to control pH.