High spin hygienic barrier washer-extractors IB265 - IB332 - IB442 - IB663
The IPSO IB-range of industrial hygienic barrier washer-extractors comes available in capacities from 26kg up to 74kg.
Hospital & healthcare environments are nowadays faced with an increasing threat of microbiological contaminations, the so called ‘hospital acquired infections’ (HAI). These environments all count numerous places where the risk of transmitting microbiological contamination is high.
The interrelation of these places simplifies the spread of bacteria.This risk also affects the laundry process. Bacteria coming from soiled linen through air, hands or human contactduring improper handling or processing of laundry are an important cause of infection. Therefore, hospital & healthcare environments need to take preventive measures in order to avoid microbiological contamination in the laundry process.
The IB-range of barrier washer extractors offers a solution for this threat as it considerably reduces the risk of recontamination or cross contamination thanks to its ‘dual door’ design. The barrier washer extractors are built ‘in’ a physical wall separating the loading & unloading side. This set-up ensures an optimal sanitation and avoids contact between clean, disinfected laundry & soiled, contaminated linen.
- Stainless steel body and grey painted side legs
- Freestanding, high spin
- Oversized frame, bearings and drum
- Large drain valve (2 x Ø 76 mm)
- Easy access to all parts
- Frequency controlled motor
- Large door opening for easy loading and unloading
- MICRO new graphic display with almost unlimited possibilities as: Communication interface enabling remote service, Multilingual microprocessor, Freely programmable
- Perforated lifting ribs: better washing results, lower water consumption
- Eco-friendly washing programs significantly reduces water and electricity consumption
- Patented soap dispenser with 5 removable compartments
Precision-engineered technologies help you
- Reduce water, energy and detergent costs
- Enhance linen and fabric softness
- Extend the life of your linens
- Save time and minimise labour costs
- Increase your productivity
- Reduce your carbon footprint