A mid-range, wide-body garment finishing system finishes garments wet-to-dry, damp-to-dry and/or dry-to-dry in the front-to-back configuration. With a variety of capacities and a choice of steam or gas variants, this range has a finisher to suit your needs.
Mid-Size Tunnel Finishers.
WIDE-BODY TUNNEL FINISHER FOR FINISHING LAUNDERED POLY/COTTON AND SYNTHETIC FABRICS.
Thermostatically controlled, high velocity air circulates throughout the tunnel to wipe away wrinkles as heat relaxes the fabric and removes moisture. Air deflectors direct a vigorous airflow over the garments for outstanding finished quality and a soft, lint-free feel. Available with either a gas-heated or steam-heated finishing chamber in three different models to meet your specific production requirements.
- Stainless steel entrance enclosure preconditions garments
- Side and bottom steaming allows complete relaxation of fabric
- Smooth-formed stainless steel interior panels without exposed fasteners or sharp edges
- The CFS control panel places all tunnel function controls in one simple location
- Entrance and exit ends designed to reduce steam and heat loss
- Lift-off exterior panels with locking handles provide for easy serviceability while restricting unauthorized access
- Optional pendant conveyor
|Product code||CFS600, CFS900, CFS1200|