Self-contained gas heated thermal fluid multi-roll deep chest ironing system
POWERHOUSE is an all-inclusive, self-contained, gas- heated, thermal fluid deep chest ironing machine. The Powerhouse ironing machines combine Chicago’s latest high efficiency gas burner technology with its proven deep chest ironing system—featuring the only heat exchanger/burner system designed specifically for flatwork ironing. The system is over 90% efficient – significantly higher than steam or thermal fluid heaters.
Available in one, two or three roll 52″ (1300 mm), 42″ (1050 mm) and 32″ (800 mm) diameter models, the Powerhouse gas heating system allows thermal heating fluid to be heated and controlled directly at the deep chest ironer. This feature eliminates the need to transfer heated fluid or steam from an external source – eliminating costly welded piping on-site, boiler installation costs, and heat transfer losses. This ironing method has more available BTUs of drying power than any other heat source resulting in machines with higher ironing temperatures, faster heat recovery, and more economical operation.
- Eliminates the need for a separate boiler
- Pinpoint temperature control
- ASME approved heated chests
- Computer monitor control system and digital burner control
- Inverter controlled combustion blower
- Built in pump for optimum fluid circulation and efficiency
- Multi-pass heat exchanger system offers more surface area contact
- Burner modulation activity is synchronised with the ironer’s actual current speed and evaporation rate for maximum efficiency
- Chicago only offers one burner and heat exchange system – the finest one available for maximum evaporation, pinpoint accuracy, best efficiency and clean emissions
|Product code||PH3200II, PH3200III, PH4200I, PH4200II, PH4200III, PH5200I, PH5200II, PH5200III|
|Capacity||Length - 3048mm, 3454mm Diameter - 32" (800mm), 42" (1050mm), 52" (1300mm)|