Multi Lane Small Piece Folding/Stacking Systems designed for ironing lines dedicated to the high volume production of precision folded and stacked small pieces.
SKYLINE™ SP CT is the industry’s most versatile multi-lane automatic laundry folder that performs one or two primary folds or flat stacks pillowcases, napkins, scrubs and other items.
It can simultaneously perform different fold patterns on items in each of four or five lanes reducing the number of laundry folders needed in a single facility. It also flat stacks folded or unfolded small items on its integral conveyors for maximum flexibility.
This easily programmable laundry folder also saves on the number of operators needed to process the stacks of finished linen. These features make the Skyline SP another great addition to the Skyline family of folders.
- Performs numerous half or quarter folds
- Self-contained motor drive for conveyor eliminates numerous mechanical parts, reduces maintenance, improves efficiency and offers an expanded range of delivery heights to suit operators or conveyor systems.
- Stacks half folded, quarter folded or unfolded items in selected stack heights (consult for size limits)
- CHI-Touch PC Based Control System; the simplest and most complete set-up, operating, managing and diagnostic software in the industry.
- Automatic lane selection and automatic primary fold selection
- Full bypass capability
- AC frequency inverter with soft start/stop and variable speed control
- Complete production data memory displays individual lane counts
- Optional Built-in single lane large piece crossfolder (1,2 or 3 crossfolds)
- Optional stacker/conveyor for crossfolded pieces
- Add Bridge and Drawbridge linen transfer conveyors and traffic controls for distribution of stacks
|Product code||SP-2, SP-3, SP-4, SP-5, SP-6|
|Capacity||Length - 3048mm, 3454mm|