Skyline Mini CT provides a versatile solution for one operator folding of a wide variety of tumble dried items.
SKYLINE™ MINI CT offers all the standard features found on the Skyline Blanket, but in a special smaller sized edition. Great for laundries that need a dedicated machine to process substantial quantities of tumble dried items that do not require French style folding including sheets, bath or thermal blankets. The Skyline Mini is a popular choice for hospitals and health care facilities that require a sheet folder that can process jersey knitted fitted sheets.
Mini performs 1, 2 or (with optional Triple Play) 3 primary folds and up to 3 crossfolds, depending on piece size. Mini is also the only folder that can perform two crossfolds with a choice of selvage edges folded either up or down. Mini is just the right size to handle a variety of small, medium, and large sized items, while taking up less ﬂoor space than a full size folder. All functions are performed with the easy-to-use CHI●Touch control screen with enhanced graphical user interface.
- CHI-Touch PC based touch screen control; the simplest and most complete set-up, operating, managing and diagnostic software in the industry
- Folds a variety of items including knitted fitted sheets, bath blankets, thermal blankets, airline blankets, patient gowns, pool towels and incontinent pads
- Designed for one personal operation and maximum production
- First crossfold performed by heavy-duty blade for dependability and consistency on thicker items
- Second crossfold is performed by a clutch-free, inverter-driven reversing conveyor which creates a fold with the selvage edges folded up or down
- Fold selection changes are made by simple CHI-Touch on screen controls
- Chicago Automatic Reject Processor bypass system allows the operator to reject stain and torn items to a separate area for rewash or repair
- Doffer roll for high quality finished linen