Industrial tumble dryers DR50 - DR 55S - DR75
IPSO’s wide range of industrial tumble dryers is renowned for its reliability, efficiency and durability. The technology and innovative design behind IPSO’s commercial dryers makes the drying process as efficient as possible. Users also have a variety of programming options that help save money on operating costs.
The efficiency of the tumble dryers lie in its perfectly balanced heat, airflow and cylinder design, which translates into the most efficient drying process. This means utility costs are kept low.
Thanks to its rugged design and heavy-duty door and hinge, IPSO’s tumble dryers can resists the effects of heavy-use and on-premises damages.
Whether you need a small capacity dryer that is versatile enough for any on-premises laundry application or a large capacity dryer to make your laundry the most productive it can be, IPSO has you covered thanks to its complete range of industrial tumble dryers.
Additionally, costs are reduced thanks to cleverly thought out features such as easy-to-clean lint compartments and self-adjusting belts that helps reducing maintenance costs and ensure the most efficient operation.
The Classic range of tumblers offers best in class energy consumption, optimal throughput and faster cycles.
- Heat Source – Gas (AGA Approved), Electric, Steam
- OPTimum control (over-dry prevention technology)
- easy to operate, easy to program
- 30 programmable cycles
- 3 cycle types
- Time Dry : programmable time and temperature
- Auto Dry : 11 programmable automatic dryness levels and programmable temperature
- Moisture Dry : will dry to the programmed moisture level at programmed temperature
- Large door opening for easy loading and unloading – extra strong hinge and reversible door
- Standard galvanized drum – oval drum holes preventing damage from standard drywall screws
- Unique drum supporting system – at the rear: bearing and at the front: rubber rolls with bearings
- Large lint filter – easy removal of lint, efficient drying, self cleaning filter
- Axial airflow (DR50, 55S, 75) – drum perforations only at the front and back, maximum airflow, less energy consumption and short drying times
- Radial airflow (DR50, 75) – drum perforations over the entire surface, high production, pulley drive system
- Stainless steel front
- Stainless steel drum
- Reversing: prevents tangling of the linen
- CARE (Combustion Auto Response Equipped)
- A response to laundry combustion
- prevents early laundry fire by constantly monitoring the temperature in the drum
- in case of excessive temperature, linen is sprayed with water *
- Coin-operated version for vended laundry applications
* only for OPL models with gas or steam heating
|Product code||DR50, DR55S, DR75|