Industrial vended stack tumble dryers DR335 - DR445
The DR-range of tumble dryers feature a concentrated airflow pattern and sealed cylinder rims to ensure maximum air utilization and energy savings. This superior drying performance helps laundries maximize throughput. The DR tumble dryers are designed with fewer moving parts which creates less wear and tear. We make it even easier with a large, easy-to-clean lint compartment and a heavy-duty door hinge designed to withstand heavy usage.
- A large, easy-to-clean lint compartment means less cleaning and ensures efficient operation. Self-adjusting belts save time and reduce maintenance costs.
- Tumblers in vended laundries receive their share of heavy-use abuse. IPSO’s rugged design and heavy-duty door and hinge can take whatever your customers dish out.
- IPSO tumblers perfectly balance heat, airflow and cylinder design, which translates into the most efficient drying process. That means utility costs are kept low.
The Classic range of tumblers offers best in class energy consumption, optimal throughput and faster cycles. It’s the solution if time is the key issue.
The DR-range of stacked tumble dryers is available in capacities of 2x12kg to 2x21kg.
IPSO’s various ranges of coin-operated dryers feature superior technology assets. Thanks to IPSO’s technology, coin-operated dryers deliver professional results while being energy-saving machines. IPSO’s coin-operated dryers are easy-to-maintain and user-friendly. Thanks to a robust design, the tumblers are conceived to resist damage from repeated use and heavy loading. The drying process of IPSO’s commercial dryers is made of perfectly balanced heat delivering the best commercial drying results. Thanks to its cylinder design and airflow tumble, utility costs are kept low.
- Available with COIN OPERATION
- Double capacity in same floor space
- Extra large cylinder capacity
- Large door opening for easy loading and unloading
- Standard galvanized drum – oval drum holes preventing damage from standard drywall screws
- Unique suspension system – at the rear: bearing – at the front: rubber rolls with bearings
- Large lint filter – easy removal of lint, efficient drying, self cleaning filter
- Axial airflow – drum perforations only at the front and back, maximum airflow, less energy consumption and short drying times
- DX4 control – easy to use and flexible microprocessor control , 3 freely adaptable programs, temperature can be freely programmed per degree, drying and cool-down times easily programmable
- Stainless steel front
- Stainless steel drum
|Product code||DR335C, DR445C|
|Capacity||2 x 15kg, 2 x 21kg|