Commercial top load washer for vended laundry applications
IPSO’s CTL7C coin operated commercial top load washers are highly efficient, reducing both hot water usage and total water consumption.
Manufactured to robust standards in the United States, the CTL7C-Series of coin operated top load washer features a remarkable spin speed of 710 RPM, increasing overall laundry efficiency by removing more moisture from loads. Less moisture translates into reduced drying times. Fast cycle times get the job done quickly, while the double load washtub provides lots of room for larger industrial loads. These top load coin operated washers are designed with efficiency in mind for optimum usage and productivity.
DEPENDABLE AND EFFICIENT
- Energy efficient – Water-saver cycle reduces hot water consumption
- Lower costs – A ½ HP motor produces a 710 RPM spin speed, which keeps drying times and utility costs down
- Rugged reliability – Solid construction and heavy-duty components deliver the strength necessary for years of dependable service
- Serviceability – 100% front serviceable, meaning less downtime
- Clean results – A full size agitator with a 210° agitation stroke – the longest in the industry – produces excellent washing results
- Maximum productivity – Superior out-of-balance protection to ensure cycles continue without stopping
- Micro-Display control (MDC)
- Digital display shows vend price
- Four cycle options
- Cycle time countdown
- LED progress indicators
- Cycle time: long/short cycle